ONE SEMINAR, THREE SOLUTIONS
CONSIDER AN ALTERNATE CAREER
GENERATE SECONDARY INCOME
UPGRADE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- Discussion on opportunities in BFSI segment as alternate career
- Discussion on opportunities to generate secondary income through capital markets
- Discussion on upgrading knowledge on capital markets
- Understand the job opportunities in BFSI segment
- Understand how to generate secondary income
Understand about the courses that leads to learning capital markets leading to becoming informed traders and informed investors in various financial instruments
B.Com, PGDMM, PGDFA, MBA, (PhD).
Experience: Overall experience 33 years, Industry 23 years, Teaching and Academics 10 years
Subject Expertise: Financial Markets (Debt Market, Primary Market& Secondary Market),
Fundamental Analysis, Mutual Funds and Financial Planning
Other Credentials: Has authored 8 books on financial markets, mutual funds, financial planning and personal finance; columnist for The Hindu newspaper since 2011, has penned over 400 articles; senior resource person for HDFC Mutual Fund, ICICI Pru Mutual Fund and other financial services companies; appears of television and radio on the invitation; teaches as visiting professor at various MBA colleges; is a Program Director at Stock Market Institute.