- Understand what exactly is “long term”
- How to benefit from holding a stock indefinitely
- What parameters are important to create long term wealth investing in stocks
- How to foresee the growth of a sector/stock
- Mistakes common investors do compared to successful long term investors
B.Com, PGDMM, PGDFA, MBA, (PhD).
Experience: Overall experience 33 years, Industry 23 years, Teaching and Academics 10 years
Subject Expertise: Financial Markets (Debt Market, Primary Market& Secondary Market),
Fundamental Analysis, Mutual Funds and Financial Planning
Other Credentials: Has authored 8 books on financial markets, mutual funds, financial planning and personal finance; columnist for The Hindu newspaper since 2011, has penned over 400 articles; senior resource person for HDFC Mutual Fund, ICICI Pru Mutual Fund and other financial services companies; appears of television and radio on the invitation; teaches as visiting professor at various MBA colleges; is a Program Director at Stock Market Institute.