This program is designed for those who seek long term wealth creation through advanced fundamental analysis and deeper understanding of reading financial statements of listed companies. MVIP is ideal for those individuals who have completed CCM Level 1 Course (Basics of Investing & Trading) at SMI and also for those who have been investing without much success. The program offers learners to differentiate between “value” stocks and “growth” stocks and also build stock portfolios on their own.
- Understanding Research & Analysis
- Researching Sources
- Sector & Stock Selection Technics
- Du-Pont Model of Equity Analysis
- Reading & Interpreting Financial Statements
- Identifying Value & Growth Stocks
- Market Cap based stock selection
- Different Types of Portfolio Theories
- Designing Portfolios
- Economic Analysis, Industry Analysis, Business Analysis & Financial Statement Analysis
- Du-Pont model of equity analysis
- Reading financial statements of various listed companies
- Ratios & Analysis; understanding strong & weak stocks based on various parameters
- Differentiating between Growth & Value stocks
- Sector, Stock & Market Cap Analysis
- Identify and invest in value stocks for wealth creation
- Researching capabilities
- Designing own portfolios
- Invest with confidence
- Activity based
- Live Trading.
- Handholding sessions to students.
- Simplified teaching.
- Practical : 60% & Theory: 40%
Batch: 16th October 2020 (Friday)
2. Working Professionals
4. Employees of stockbroking firms
5. Entrepreneurs willing to upgrade their skills
Duration of the Course: 20 Hours
Teaching Languages (Choose one): English or Kannada
B.Com, PGDMM, PGDFA, MBA, (PhD).
Experience: Overall experience 33 years, Industry 23 years, Teaching and Academics 10 years
Subject Expertise: Financial Markets (Debt Market, Primary Market& Secondary Market),
Fundamental Analysis, Mutual Funds and Financial Planning
Other Credentials: Has authored 8 books on financial markets, mutual funds, financial planning and personal finance; columnist for The Hindu newspaper since 2011, has penned over 400 articles; senior resource person for HDFC Mutual Fund, ICICI Pru Mutual Fund and other financial services companies; appears of television and radio on the invitation; teaches as visiting professor at various MBA colleges; is a Program Director at Stock Market Institute.