For Schools & Colleges
A visit to schools and colleges by SMI to impart basic financial skills is a ground-breaking initiative. Student’s aspirations are taken into account and a thoughtful program is devised around the same to guide and empower them to achieve their goals.
2-3 hours/Full day
Industrial Visit to SMI
It's the proven way to gain financial awareness before the kick-start of your career. Industrial visits bridge the gap with practical knowledge of the actual operations of the financial domain and lay the foundation for a successful career.
2-3 hours/Full day
Value Added Program
The VAP features modules covering the extensive gamut of the financial markets offered during the tenure of student’s graduation/post-graduation studies. Infusion of this course in the curriculum facilitates, and eases the students’ transition into the corporate world.
The Value added program follows skill-based training approach curated by industry experts. They help bridge the gap between the knowledge acquired through conventional education and the practical skills required by the industry.
The program is thoughtfully designed by professionals with considerable experience and expertise.
- An introduction to capital markets covering the fundamental analysis and financial statements
- Understanding price earnings and predicting the market
- A study on charts and implementing chart procedures
- Trading and money management
- Index and equity
- Portfolio construction and combination strategies
Note: Every Module will be interpolated by Case Studies
The aim is to introduce market-oriented add-on courses that enhance skills and offer tremendous value for corporate assignments. The program empowers students:
- To be fully aware of the Industry expectations
- To improve their employment potential at the institutions
- To enhance their skills and be industry ready
- To develop their interdisciplinary skills
Learn Along With with Live Market
- Basics of Stock Market
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
1 Month/40 hours
Class Schedule: Mon-wed ( 4 to 6 pm)
Criteria: Above 18 years